Saturday 17 April 2010

Old stuff

Can't put any new stuff on the blog at the moment due to the nature of the commissions I'm working on, so here's some more old stuff. This is from my time with the Inkshed agency. All three were from the period where I would draw freehand on the wacom into Illustrator with the pencil tool set to zero. It was less like drawing and more like cutting shapes out of coloured paper and pasting them together. I didn't really have a clue what I was doing and knowing when to stop was a real problem. The choppers pic was a promotion thing (I seemed to do more 'folio' work that actual paid work in those days). The chilli pic below was part of a calander I think. And the last one was for FHM magazine. I think it was to illustrate an article on race issues in US prisons. Well, that's what it look like.



No comments:

 
Site Meter