Thursday 30 September 2010

British International Comic Show



I'll be at the British International Comics Show in Birmingham on the 16-17th of October. On the Sunday I'm sharing a table with Warwick Johnson Cadwell and selling my wares. I've designed this Doctor Who poster to sell and will also be selling posters of some other work I've done in the past year (see below). I've had some Doctor Who postcards and greetings cards and other goodies printed up, plus I'll have original artwork from Doctor Who, Roy of the Rovers and Judge Dredd for sale. Hopefully I'll see you there!
The A2 Doctor Who posters are £15, the A3 prints are all £10 plus P&P on both.

4 comments:

Matt Zitron said...

Will you be selling via the intertron for those of us who can't make the show? LOVE the Who poster

Rob Davis said...

Yes, I will. Email your contact details to me, Matt, (robgog68@googlemail.com) and I'll send you my bank details etc. I probably won't be sending any out until after BICS though.

Cheers

Rob

Becky said...

Hi Rob, I love the Dr Who Poster, where can I buy it from?
Thanks
Rebecca

Rob Davis said...

Hi Rebecca

Email me at robgog68@googlemail.com and I'll sort it out for you. I have a couple of A2s left and a few A3s.

Cheers

Rob

 
Site Meter